By now you will have heard of our Origin dripper system, but it’s not our only dripper system! Who could forget about our Flo-Gro dripper?
Our Flo-Gro system is ideal if you’re growing 1-2 plants or have a mother plant you want to keep in veg for cuttings. It’s available in three sizes…
Flo-Gro 500 – ideal for 1 plant
Flo-Gro 510 – ideal for 2 plants
Flo-Gro 520 – extra-large and ideal for your mother plant
How does the Flo-Gro hydroponic system work?
The Flo-Gro’s drip ring irrigates the media at the set times and any excess drains back into the reservoir to be dripped over the media at the next feed.
It’s almost impossible to over-water in the Flo-Gro because the drip ring releases solution slowly and the pebbles offer excellent drainage. The speed of draining through the pebbles re-oxygenates the roots at every feed ensuring long-term root health.
What do the retailers think?
“If you want to keep a mother plant for cuttings then the Flo-Gro is a must have.” – Mellow Yellow Hydro
5 reasons why Flo-Gro dripper systems are great!
- Perfect for growers who want to grow small numbers of high quality plants
- Perfect for growers who want to cultivate a mother plant for cuttings
- Perfect for growers who want to benefit from pebbles without having to be precise with the timer
- Perfect for growers who want to make the most of space with a self-contained system
- Perfect for growers who love using grow systems made right here in the UK
Check out our video for more benefits…
Hints and Tips
Feed Guide for Pebbles:
Start – 2 x 15 minute feeds per day
Veg – 3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day
Flowering – 3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day
If you’re growing a mother plant in your Flo-Gro, you can also use Plant Magic Evolution 2.0 to help produce higher quality growth for cuttings.